In interest of constructive, rational communication, we are providing
a list of definitions for some of the terms which are key to our
- n. governmnet by a small, priveleged hereditary class, drawn from the leading families of the state
- n. a state governed by a single absolute ruler
- n. the act of corrupting morals
- n. an absolute ruler, a tyrant
- n. any political or social ideology which relies on a combination of psuedo-religious attitudes and the brutal use of force for getting and keeping power
- n. principles of conduct, defining right and wrong
- n. a form of civil government in which the power is in the hands of a few
- n. a political and economic theory advocating collective
ownership of the means of production, and collective control of distribution. It advocates use of coercive
force by the civil government to attain the "ideal" of economic and social fairness and equality.
In practice socialism always leads to an aristocracy which brutally enforces its "ideal"
upon the rest of society.